How can I create my own machine learning algorithm to interact with ArcGIS?

04-04-2021 09:41 PM
CameronAndress
New Contributor

Hello, I am a student who is new to ArcGIS and have a question for a course project. I want to download training data from ArcGIS Pro (ok to use APIs here), make my own implementation of a Unet (no API's) in pytorch, and feed the trained model (or the results) back into ArcGIS to perform the object detection/classification. 

Everything I have been able to find so far has been guidance on using the APIs and built-in Unet algorithm.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some resources (or a tutorial) regarding what I am looking for?

(also, if I have posted this in the wrong area, please forgive me and let me know where best to post this. I posted a copy of this in the Python forum)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CameronAndress
New Contributor

Hello, I am a student who is new to ArcGIS and have a question for a course project. I want to download training data from ArcGIS Pro (ok to use APIs here), make my own implementation of a Unet (no API's) in pytorch, and feed the trained model (or the results) back into ArcGIS to perform the object detection/classification. 

Everything I have been able to find so far has been guidance on using the APIs and built-in Unet algorithm.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some resources (or a tutorial) regarding what I am looking for?

(also, if I have posted this in the wrong area, please forgive me and let me know where best to post this)

0 Kudos