Deep Learning prepare_data

11-25-2019 10:54 AM
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am following the example here for pixel classification:

Pixel-based Classification Workflow with | ArcGIS for Developers 

In my case I am exporting data and labels from ArcPro, when i run:

data = prepare_data(data_path, batch_size=16)

I get error:

TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType'''

What is the parameter settings needed in ArcPro to export data for this example?

API version: 1.7.0

ArcGIS Pro 2.4

Thank you,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

If i export data as 'labelled tiles' i get error:

lib\site-packages\arcgis\learn\_data.py in prepare_data(path, class_mapping, chip_size, val_split_pct, batch_size, transforms, collate_fn, seed, dataset_type, resize_to, **kwargs)    357     358     if dataset_type is None and not has_esri_files:--> 359         raise Exception("Could not infer dataset type.")    360     361     if dataset_type != "Imagenet" and has_esri_files:Exception: Could not infer dataset type.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try specifying the dataset_type. So for Classification tiles, add dataset_type='Classified_Tiles' to call the prepare_data function.

0 Kudos
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

when i try to export  'Classified Tiles' thru export tool it gives error: ERROR 002091  Parameters are inconsistent.

0 Kudos
SandeepKumar1
Esri Contributor

Can you post a screenshot of parameters you have supplied to the tool.

0 Kudos
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

this gives the ERROR 002091  Parameters are inconsistent. 

it's 3 band raster, TIFF or PNG still the same, sites were produced by the Training Sample Manager:

0 Kudos
SandeepKumar1
Esri Contributor

Can you check if there is any missing values in the ClassValue column .

0 Kudos
stephenescarzaga
New Contributor II

I just went through this problem. Documentation says that exporting "classified_tiles" requires a classified raster (thematic) instead of feature class. So I had to do polygon to raster, then 'set raster properties'. Once I did that It let me export. Not sure if this is the correct way. 

EDIT: looking at the 'extract building foot prints' here, my workflow with ultimately not work. I'm trying to prepare the data now for training and I'm getting errors. 

0 Kudos
SandeepKumar1
Esri Contributor
0 Kudos
SandeepKumar1
Esri Contributor

Laurynas Gedminas Try to follow the methodology documented in this link to export training data for classified tiles here Extracting Building Footprints From Drone Data | ArcGIS for Developers .

0 Kudos