conda update conda

09-21-2020 12:51 AM
wwnde
by
Occasional Contributor

I recently updated ArcPro to version 2.6.1 since then, notebooks is not taking any conda instruction.

I have been through all discussed in this post, unistalled and installed both ArcPro and Anaconda multiple time but still get whenever I do any conda install or conda update.

'conda' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Note: you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages.

Is this a version bug or I completely missed something? Your help will highly be appreciated.
0 Kudos
14 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Warren, as I suggested to the original post... Tech Support might be best

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
wwnde
by
Occasional Contributor

I got this working in ArcPro 2.6.2. Python 3.8.3. The issue is, only azure-blob-storage version 2.1.0 works. So clone the environment and  pip install azure-storage-blob==2.1.0 . Dont do this through the Python Management Package in Arcpo because it installs a higher version. Let me know how you go. Working perfectly for me. With this, I was able to read and write to the blob both .csv and spatially enabled dataframes. Happy to share the code.

Cheers

0 Kudos
WarrenMedernach
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks so much for the info William.

The execution and install of the azure-storage-blob==2.1.0 didn't resolve the issue, but it did present a different error this time:  Cannot import name 'BlobServiceClient'

I decided to try to 'upgrade' the module with: install azure-storage-blob --upgrade. Once that completed I fired up Pro and was able to successfully create an Azure Profile with the OptimizeRaster toolbox so it seems to be functioning.

As a side note, the test code that all the posts above were trying to execute from Pro:

from azure.storage.blob import BlockServiceClient

Still fails...

0 Kudos
wwnde
by
Occasional Contributor

Yap, II didn't need to use;

from azure.storage.blob import BlockServiceClient

I tried to include it and yes it failed. There IA currently an open issue on the matter though

0 Kudos
KelechiChibuikem
New Contributor

Hi I am new to this python thing and arc gis pro

I can do some basic designs with arc gis pro.

I want to use the OSMNX feature in my note book , but it dosend import. It says No module named 'osmnx'

0 Kudos