Configuring Esri's foundational maps, apps, and templates helps to engage users with your platform. These capabilities can be enriched through integration with other business systems.
At the 2017 UC Expo, July 11-13, visit the Esri Services area to talk about your experiences configuring and integrating Esri software in your organization and discuss best practices with Esri Experts. Also, take part in a free expert-led, one-on-one Web GIS resources assessment.
Each session takes about 15 minutes and includes:
- A discussion of your organizational goals, user base, and Web GIS workflows you are using
- A review of your available content and resources
For the best results, bring:
- Your mission statement and description of your organization
- Examples of maps or information products you produce now
- A list of data and content you have available to you
After the session, you’ll receive a list of information products you can make with your available resources to make quick impacts at your organization.
At the Esri Services area, take advantage of the half-hourly lightning talks to learn more, and throughout the UC, numerous technical workshops cover configuration and integration topics. Here are some to consider:
- App Configuration, Customization or Development
- Leveraging Esri's Managed Cloud Services to Help Your Organization
- ArcGIS Enterprise: Architecture Best Practices Lightning Talk
- How to Put the User First In Your Web Application Lightning Talk
- Web GIS: Unlock the Power of Maps Across Your Organization Lightning Talk
- Easy Ways to Bring 3D to your Data Lightning Talk
- Maximize Value using ArcGIS Web App Templates Lightning Talk
- Get More From the Cloud with Esri Managed Cloud Services Lightning Talk
- Best Practices: Implementing Hub Lightning Talk
- How to Know when you are Cloud Ready Lightning Talk
See what else is happening at the Esri Services area.