To support distance learning during the COVID-19 crisis, Esri Press e-books are made available at no charge for the students through the VitalSource Helps program starting on Monday, March 23, 2020
Info for Students
- For students to participate, the school has to be a 2-year or 4-year college or university. You can find a complete list of eligible schools on this site.
- Students will have access to up to 7 titles of their choice (from any publisher, but a total of 7 titles)
- Students have to sign up with VitalSource and access e-books through Bookshelf using their school-assigned email.
- Access is provided now through May 25, 2020. After that, the e-book(s) will disappear from their Bookshelf library. Notes will still be downloadable
- This program is currently extended to students in the US, UK, and Canada. For others, please contact email@example.com.
- Visit the FAQ for students/educators page for more info
- Use this link to general information for getting started
- View list of Esri Press books
Info for Educators
Esri continues to provide Educators instant access to Esri Press' library and immediate desk copy request. Educators new to VitalSource must first. Please use school-assigned email address when registering.
For more info or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.