Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity

(1103 Posts)
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Does exposure to GIS in school foster integrative thinking, or do integrative thinkers just gravitate to GIS?

Read more...

more
1 0 1,135
GeriMiller
Esri Regular Contributor

The ArcGIS Online update is moved to April 13th. The New Map Viewer will be out of beta. Map Viewer Classic will continue to be the default viewer, providing ample opportunity to adjust course materials.

Read more...

more
0 2 1,317
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Does exposure to GIS while in school matter? Even if it's done in a club? This User Conference stage presenter is still making a difference.

Read more...

more
0 0 1,216
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

A year ago, on my way to the first of two education conferences, COVID forced each closed. I headed home, and haven't left my community since. In this difficult year, I have seen some lessons anew.

Read more...

more
7 3 1,350
AngelaLee
Esri Contributor

As education moves increasingly online, information security and privacy become increasingly important.

Read more...

more
2 0 1,146
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Day after day, I respond to user questions with pointers to previous entries in my "Fun with GIS" series. Here are the most common, classified by broad topic.

Read more...

more
0 0 1,445
TomBaker
Esri Regular Contributor

With over 150 maps and nearly 1,000 data layers, GeoInquiries can be a little intimidating to sort through.  That's why we created the GeoInquiries Atlas!

Read more...

more
2 0 948
TomBaker
Esri Regular Contributor

Did you miss this webinar? Watch the recording and learn the basics of survey design, data collection, and simple mapping to support your classroom or club project. Even during a pandemic, students can safely collect and map data.

Read more...

more
0 0 1,063
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

In this series of 10 videos, plus 1 "outtake", I created and wear a Map Man costume to explain some reasons why maps are fun, relevant to the 21st Century, and I encourage you to use the ArcGIS system to use, create, and share your own maps.

Read more...

more
1 0 1,437
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

In this essay, I describe how you can examine the Tōhoku Japan Earthquake and Tsunami 10 years after it happened, using GIS, imagery, data layers, maps, and 2D and 3D mapping tools, to understand the causes, patterns, and implications of this tragedy.

Read more...

more
2 0 2,907
158 Subscribers