AnsweredAssumed Answered

Made a shapefile with points and a complete attribute table. Tried to open it today, and the shapefile isn't showing any points or attribute table. The table seems to be a separate DBF?

Question asked by miaharrell on Sep 3, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 3, 2020 by KKramer-esristaff

Hello! I've attached a picture of my problem. I assume it's an easy fix, but I just can't find the solution online. My HighStrengthWaste_Points (.shp) has no points or attribute table! The actual data seems to be the DBF HighStrengthWaste_Points(6) under it. Is there a way to put them back together? Why did they separate in the first place when they were together when I created them? Or did I add the data incorrectly? 

r/gis - Made a shapefile with points and a complete attribute table. Tried to open it today, and the shapefile isn't showing any points or attribute table. The table seems to be a separate DBF?
Also, sorry if I'm doing this forum thing wrong. I only made this account to ask this one question and have never actually used these forums before. Recommendations on where else to go for help would also be very much appreciated. 

Outcomes