arcGIS error: 999999; error executing function

08-19-2020 12:42 AM
Md__Rakib_Hossain
New Contributor

I have tried running the flow direction / fill / flow accumulation tool several times for layer nav_dem_10m , but it always shows the following error. In fact, no tool is succeeding under hydrology tools (spatial analyst) except basin and shows almost same error for each tool I run.

But whenever I run the layer valmeyer_dem_10m for flow direction or any tools under the hydrology toolsetevery tool runs perfectly and obviously with no error. I have tried changing the raster format of layer nav_dem_10m into grid, .tiff, etc. But those also don't help.  Flowing SS is for valmeyer_dem_10m

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Fill (Spatial Analyst)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

Fill (Raster Analysis)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

The latter has the stipulation...

This raster analysis portal tool is available when you are signed in to an ArcGIS Enterprise Link to Understanding analysis in ArcGIS Enterprise portal that has an ArcGIS Image Server Link to What is ArcGIS Image Server configured for Raster Analysis Link to Configure and deploy raster analytics. When the tool is invoked, ArcGIS Pro serves as a client and the processing happens in the servers federated with ArcGIS Enterprise. The portal tool accepts layers from your portal as input and creates output in your portal.

For the layer that fails, is the data local on your machine?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Md__Rakib_Hossain
New Contributor

First of all, yes. All the data is on my local machine. I'm using ArcGIS 10.8. The reason I am frustrated is one layer is running fine other one isn't. P.S: I'm using an advance license. 

0 Kudos
KristenChu
New Contributor

Hello, I am getting the same error. Did you find a way to fix it? If so please explain ( screenshots are a plus!) Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
HassanAwale
New Contributor

I am facing the same problem any idea of how can get solve? 

0 Kudos
BashirBala
New Contributor

I am having the same problem and it keeps showing up like this. Does this has to do with ArcGIS 10.8?

0 Kudos