I have some questions about ArcGIS Maps for Power BI:
- Did a viewer of organizational ArcGIS content (ArcGIS Online or Enterprise) in Power BI Service needs to be compliant to the following points to interact with this organizational ArcGIS content in Power BI?:
- an ArcGIS Maps for Power BI add-on license
- the relevant privileges in its ArcGIS organization to view this content shared in Power BI
- access to the following services: Geocoding, Network Analysis and GeoEnrichment
- If an organizational (from ArcGIS Online or Enterprise) content consumed by Power BI using ArcGIS Maps is refreshed in ArcGIS Online or Enterprise, is this content also refreshed in Power BI or is there any manipulation to do to get this refreshed content in Power BI?
- I was also wondering if the organizational (from ArcGIS Online or Enterprise) content are sent to Microsoft data store when there are in Power BI using ArcGIS Maps for Power BI, or is there only a gateway between ESRI and Power BI to view this content in PowerBI without sending any data to Microsoft?
- Lastly, I was wondering when we will be able to use attribute table of an organizational ArcGIS (from ArcGIS Online or Enterprise) content inside Power BI using ArcGIS Maps for Power BI to use them as data fields in Power BI.