I've got an Arcade expression for labels that works fine in AGOL, but when I try the same thing in Pro, only certain unicode emojis display correctly. Anybody have any ideas on getting them to display correctly?
Here's an abbreviated version of the expression:
var code = $feature.behavior1;
var decodedValue = Decode(code,
Concatenate(['T', $feature["ter_id"], '|' ,decodedValue, '|', ' (' , $feature.OBJECTID,')'])
The emojis show up fine in the Arcade Expression box
Here are how things look in AGOL:
And how they look in Pro, some emojis show up fine, but others show up as just a little box:
I've tried changing fonts and some other Label Class properties, but nothing has helped.
I've added the hosted feature layer to a map in Pro, symbology comes in fine, but the labels are shown as above. I also downloaded a fgdb and applied the same label expression to the fgdb feature class and get what is seen above.
Pro version is 2.4.2.