Can I use Control Points?

Jump to solution
05-01-2019 07:44 AM
WEIPadI
New Contributor

I'm new to drone2map and testing it out.  I see how to add GCPs, but how do you identify/create check points?  I've done a bit of googling and haven't found an answer yet.  My experience is primarily with Agisoft Photoscan/Metashape, but I understand Pix4D allows for CPs.

Thanks,

Doug

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Doug

Drone2Map 2.0 will be released in June of this year, and it has full support for declaring control points as check points, to withhold them from the photogrammetric processing and then generate an accuracy report after processing.

Unfortunately the 1.x versions don't have explicit support for check points, so it requires a manual process of measuring the check points and calculating the accuracy statistics.

Cody B

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Doug

Drone2Map 2.0 will be released in June of this year, and it has full support for declaring control points as check points, to withhold them from the photogrammetric processing and then generate an accuracy report after processing.

Unfortunately the 1.x versions don't have explicit support for check points, so it requires a manual process of measuring the check points and calculating the accuracy statistics.

Cody B

WEIPadI
New Contributor

Any other new 2.0 features you can share?

0 Kudos