- I have a polygon featureclass in a local file Geodatabase.
- I want to Append-Upsert this against an existing Hosted Feature Service in AGO (same schema)
- I know that you can upload the fGDB against the hosted feature service and then use this in an Append with appendUploadId
- I might be missing it, but the the ArcGIS Python API seems to be missing this capability - to perform an upload against an existing hosted feature service?
I know there are other options:
- Upload the fGDB to the portal as an item, and then use this in an append (prefer to avoid this approach)
- Convert the layer to a featurecollection and pass this in directly with the edits param on append
- Not entirely sure how to convert my featureclass to a featurecollection (?) in order to do this, happy to attempt this approach as then I can skip out on any uploading.
Thanks for any pointers.