AnsweredAssumed Answered

Webhook problems

Question asked by kmorefield on Jul 17, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 6, 2018 by JHasthorpe-esristaff

I'm experimenting with setting up webhooks in both Integromat and Microsoft Flow.  I'm new to webhooks, so I could easily be doing something wrong... The workflow that I'm trying to implement is to send an email on survey submission.  I can't seem to get the Microsoft Flow webhook to work at all.  I'm using the Office 365 Outlook Connector and utilizing my work email.  It seems simple enough.  When I test it out, I get no results.

With Integromat, I'm using "Webhooks" and "Office 365 Email".  It works great when I submit the survey through the web interface, but does not work if I submit the survey through the Survey123 app on my iPad.  Why would it not work when submitting through the iPad?

I would also be interested to know more about how to attach 1 or more attachments (photos captured in a repeat within a survey) within an email using Integromat, Microsoft Flow, etc.

James Tedrick Ismael Chivite - There was mention at the Conference that there would be some tutorial writeups on webhooks coming out soon.  I sure can't wait to see them!   

Outcomes