I'm a beginner ArcGIS Pro user. I'm also a beginner to Python. After trying many example ArcPy scripts of geo-processing, I found it very useful and want to utilize them more efficently. I learned that Jupyter Notebook is pretty useful and it comes with the installation of ArcGIS Pro.
I have a issue of not seeing any folder choice that i can save and organize my scripts in Jupyter notebook. I really appreciate if anyone could help how to manage this.
I followed these steps of my instllation.
1. Install ArcGIS Pro 2.0
2. Open a new project and go to the Python package manager
3. I installed arcgis package
4. I opened Python terminal under ArcGIS from the start menu, and typed Jupyter Notebook
5. Jupyter Notebook is opened and I can make scripts, run geo-processing tools
6. There is no problem of running the code. But there are no folders, such as Desktop or Documents in Jupyter Notebook that I can select, so all the created scripts are saved in Jupyter Notebook page without any directory
Do I need to install Anaconda to deal with this?
I really appreciate any directions.