carrozzoantonio

StreamServiceOutboundTransport issue

Discussion created by carrozzoantonio on Apr 23, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2019 by irakhimovaesriaustralia-com-au-esridist

I created a simple stream service with GeoEvent manager (10.6), but I have always the same issue

com.esri.ges.transport.streamService.StreamServiceOutboundTransportnull java.lang.NullPointerException at com.esri.ges.transport.streamService.StreamServiceOutboundTransport.receive(StreamServiceOutboundTransport.java:567) [83:com.esri.ges.framework.transport.stream-service-transport:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.manager.stream.internal.OutboundTransportProxy.receive(OutboundTransportProxy.java:40) [127:com.esri.ges.manager.internal-streammanager:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.manager.stream.internal.OutboundStreamImpl.receive(OutboundStreamImpl.java:202) [127:com.esri.ges.manager.internal-streammanager:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.adapter.OutboundAdapterBase.receive(OutboundAdapterBase.java:44) [29:com.esri.ges.framework.adapter.adapter-api:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.adapter.json.FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.flushQueue(FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.java:118) [31:com.esri.ges.framework.adapter.feature-json-adapter:10.6.0] at com.esri.ges.adapter.json.FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.run(FeatureJsonOutboundAdapter.java:91) [31:com.esri.ges.framework.adapter.feature-json-adapter:10.6.0] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]Apr 23, 2018, 3:22:34 PMERROR

I able to subscribe the stream service, and the counter is updated every time a new file has been uploaded to the folder

Could you please help me.

Thanks

Outcomes