We have the following:
- Sewer Main=feature class
- Sewer_SLRAT_Insp=related table
- SEWER_MAIN_RAT_REL=Relationship class between fc and table (1:M)
- v_WC_SLRatInsp=SQL view of related table
The related table holds inspection data (many records for each Sewer Main record).
The SQL view filters down to only the single most RECENTLY DATED record from the inspection table for each Sewer Main feature.
- Service 1: Feature class joined to related table. Used to ADD new inspection records; shows all related records. Published with SYNC, no problem.
- Service 2: Feature class joined to SQL View. Used only to symbolize whether the Sewer Main has been inspected after a certain date. Cannot publish with SYNC capability (see attached screen shot).
Everything is working fine in Collector in connected mode.
The question I have is…can an MXD that contains a SQL view be published with SYNC capability (and thus be taken offline in Collector)?
Software: ArcGIS 10.3, Server 10.3, SQL Server