Extracting suburb name using geopoint against a hosted feature layer

Jump to solution
10-26-2017 05:06 AM
Siew_WeiGoh2
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am wondering if I am able to automatically populate the suburb name based on geopoint? Given that we can easily obtain the Lats and Longs, is there a way to spatial query this coordinates against a hosted feature layer which contains polygons with suburb names?

I am trying to build a survey where the location name (suburb) at the survey location can be automatically populated based on where the pin is placed on the map.

Is this possible?

Thank you

SW

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Siew_WeiGoh2,

Just wanted to let you know with the upcoming 3.16 October Release of Survey123 we have extended the pulldata() function to now include spatial searches. You can find the latest announcements, documentation and test out the latest 3.16 beta builds via the Early Adopter Community to get early access to these builds.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi SW,

Currently, Survey123 doesn't support spatial lookup based on the map point.  I've added this to the Survey123 enhancement log.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Siew_WeiGoh2,

Just wanted to let you know with the upcoming 3.16 October Release of Survey123 we have extended the pulldata() function to now include spatial searches. You can find the latest announcements, documentation and test out the latest 3.16 beta builds via the Early Adopter Community to get early access to these builds.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos