feature table

Jump to solution
03-14-2017 09:06 AM
VIKRANTKRISHNA
New Contributor III

I am using feature table in one of my application. Can't seem to find a way where after feature is added to the feature  layer, table refreshes with the new record, and highlights the new added row.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vikrant,

When you select a feature in the FeatureLayer that the FeatureTable is bound to then the FeatureTable should show the selected record, assuming you call FeatureTable.filterSelectedRecords().

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
VIKRANTKRISHNA
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Robert.

My app was using 3.16 version of API, and I encountered the issue mentioned inFeature Table not refreshing at v3.16 

, refresh is not working, so I was calling _createStoreFromDataQuery() function as a workaround.

Now, I just updated my API reference to 3.19, and refresh seems to work. Issue is that selectRows works for selecting rows when rowID is known, in my case when I am adding feature to the layer, and calling featureTable.refresh in applyEdits callback function, I don't know the rowId of the new added row, so couldn't get selectRow to work. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vikrant,

When you select a feature in the FeatureLayer that the FeatureTable is bound to then the FeatureTable should show the selected record, assuming you call FeatureTable.filterSelectedRecords().

VIKRANTKRISHNA
New Contributor III

Thanks robert, it seems to be working.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vikrant,

Don't forget to mark this thread as answered.

0 Kudos