I'm working with ESRI and there ArcGIS Product 10.3.1 by using COM. But now I have receive some problem, properly with some memory issues.
First I receive some
COMException (0x80041501): Operation Failed at ESRI.ArcGIS.Geodatabase.IRaster.Read(IPnt tlc, IpixelBlock block).
After a while of errors we see a another
COMException (0x8004150D): Out of server memory at ESRI.ArcGIS.Geodatabase.IRaster.Read(IPnt tlc, IpixelBlock block).
And after another while I get errors that say cannot read data ect...
Some settings for my computer:
- Running on a Windows 7 professional x64
- Now the computer have 32gb RAM.
- My Microsoft SQL server is allowed to use 2gb RAM.
- My application is build in 32bit and only uses max 1.7gb RAM on crash.
- Some application have cached like 5gb RAM
- Other applications only take like 1gb RAM
My application shall be able to handle almost 4gb RAM and with this configuration I should be able to use like 20-22gb ram.
So do any of you know where I can start searching for my error(s)?