- What steps did you follow to cause the issue?
- Uploaded a new photo from and Android device using google account authorization
- What was the expected result?
- I would expect the photo location to be imported from the photo metadata
- What was the result you observed?
- The app asks the user to input the location. After entering the lat/long from the photo metadata an error message is shown stating "The location you searched for cannot be found...." A place name or address are the only acceptable location inputs.
- Provide a link to your story (be sure to share it publicly)