AnsweredAssumed Answered

Having trouble using Cacheworx V2 Toolbox.

Question asked by klathan on Jul 8, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2016 by LPlesea-esristaff

I can't seem to run any of the tools from the Cacheworx ( http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=1f66b212056744b384a8ad0ccb8e00ac ) toolbox on Arcmap 10.3.1. It seems like the toolbox is running an exe called cache_worx.exe underneath each tool which is failing with no good errors in the geoprocessor. I looked at the Windows Event log and found two events related to the failure.

1. Faulting application name cache_worx.exe etc etc Faulting module name: gdal110.dll etc etc Exception Code: 0xc000001d

2. Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on the computer, or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program cache_worx.exe because of this error. etc etc etc

I tried moving the toolbox to my local drive, as well as moving my test cache to the local drive. I also reinstalled the C++ redistributables. No dice. I wonder if it's gdal related? I don't have any other gdal libraries installed.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Outcomes