1.2.82 Integer field required by default

Jump to solution
03-03-2016 09:23 AM
BridgetteKelly
New Contributor

I have just updated to version 1.2.82 and I am also still having the problem of an Integer field in the xls form being required by default. The name of my integer filed is "Ticket Number", so when I try to send a form where the integer filed is not filled out, I get the error: Ticket Number:input is invalid

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor

New update for Survey123 for ArcGIS is now available in the Google Play and iTunes stores. For details, please see GeoNet post for Survey123 for ArcGIS 1.2.89 critical update, 1.2.89: Critical Update to the Survey123 mobile app .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
WesMiller
Regular Contributor III

You may get an answer quicker in Survey123 for ArcGIS

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Bridgette,

Thanks for your feedback. We have identified the issue and have a fix which is undergoing certification testing.  This issue is critical and will issue a special update for the apps as soon as we can.  Similar behavior occurs in 1.2.82 and 1.2.77 with decimal questions. Both issues will be resolved soon!

Ismael

0 Kudos
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor

New update for Survey123 for ArcGIS is now available in the Google Play and iTunes stores. For details, please see GeoNet post for Survey123 for ArcGIS 1.2.89 critical update, 1.2.89: Critical Update to the Survey123 mobile app .

0 Kudos