Popup on button click

Jump to solution
03-02-2016 07:13 AM
Labels (1)
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Hey everybody,

I am trying to recreate the google apps pop up on button click, seen here Google

Is there anything within leaflet that comes close to this?

A jsfiddle would be great!

Thanks,

Tim

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor

that's not really an esri leaflet question so much as a generic HTML/JS UI question.

you might check out bootstrap button dropdowns http://getbootstrap.com/components/#btn-dropdowns-single .  another alternative is to write your own javascript to listen for when someone clicks on the button and programmatically display an entirely new <div>.

i'd be happy to review a fiddle if you want to give it a try and get stuck.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor

can you provide a little more information?  your hyperlink just points to google.com.

also, it'd be helpful if you could show/explain what you've already tried, rather than just asking someone else to create a code sample for you from scratch.

TimWitt2
MVP Alum

My bad, I use the apps so often I forgot that not everybody does.

I have attached a screenshot of the pop-up I was talking about.

I was looking at something like this Editing feature layers | Esri Leaflet  where you can click on draw a polygon and then a submenu pops up. Instead I would click on a button and a submenu with app choices comes up.

0 Kudos
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor

that's not really an esri leaflet question so much as a generic HTML/JS UI question.

you might check out bootstrap button dropdowns http://getbootstrap.com/components/#btn-dropdowns-single .  another alternative is to write your own javascript to listen for when someone clicks on the button and programmatically display an entirely new <div>.

i'd be happy to review a fiddle if you want to give it a try and get stuck.

TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Those are great suggestions, I will see if I can get one of them going.

Thanks for offering help in case I get stuck. I will let you know.

0 Kudos