AnsweredAssumed Answered

user logged in of the ArcGIS server can open the attribute table/ export data for the feature services and also visually distinguish between the feature enabled and non-feature enabled services But the Admin logged in cannot

Question asked by ahmadabusaleh on Oct 12, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 20, 2015 by r.aluvilayilesrikuwait-esridist

Hello All,

This is really confusing behavior and I don’t know what is the purpose of it, when I am connected to a published maps using the ArcGIS server as a USER I was surprised that after dragging a feature service to the TOC I can open its attribute table and export its data to my machine, connecting again but this time with Administrators credentials I was surprise d that the administrator cannot open the attribute table nor exporting the data!!!

Clip_430.jpg

Clip_431.jpg

Clip_433.jpg

Also why the both the administrator and the user cannot open the attribute table for a non-feature enabled maps !!

Clip_432.jpg

Another question why does the any user who has accessed to the ArcGIS server maps with user privileges can visually distinguish between the services with “feature access” enabled\ “non-feature access” form there icon but the admin cannot!! Because all icons for the published maps looks the same for all maps if you have accessed with Admin privileges!

Clip_434.jpg

Clip_435.jpg

Best regards,

Ahmad Saleh

Outcomes