- Download the WebAppBuilder.
- Transfer unzipped files to new folder.
( Avoids having app buried levels deep in folders. )
- Double-click startup.bat
- Browser window opens.
- Enter my portal... portalname.maps.arcgis.com and hit [Continue] button.
- Browser window requests App ID.
- Login to the Portal you specified in the browser window of point 7.
- Add Web AppBuilder as an item like directed in the 'Get Started Document.' (GSD)
- In the item details page, click REGISTER under App Registration section like directed in the '(GSD).'
- In the item details page, copy the App ID under App Registration like directed in the '(GSD).'
- In the browser (from point #7), paste the App ID into the text box of Web AppBuilder, and click Continue like directed in the '(GSD).'
- Get Invalid redirect_uri anyway...
- Head over to ArcGIS for Developers.
- Make sure your app is all setup.
- Still doesn't work.
What's going on?! It was working fine a few days ago. Then suddenly it stopped saving ANYTHING I did in the Web AppBuilder altogether. It would run during the session, but once I closed the browser nothing I had saved would be saved. So I deleted Web AppBuilder, downloaded a new copy, UNREGISTERED and RE-REGISTERED the App... did everything like before... and still no love.
I have maps I need to be making... HELP!