JavaScript Error Message in Console II

05-21-2015 01:58 PM
ChrisHolmes
Occasional Contributor III

This may be related to a question I posted the other week, Javascript Error Message in Console .

But I did get that working and am now trying to take the changes I made from that and am trying to implement them in the accordion pane layout. When I run the file for the accordion pane the data points load from the feature service but I get this error when I click the map to add a new point (see Error.png)

I have also attached the source file Index2.html.

Thanks for any help, much appreciated!

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Few things to remember

1. When you write esriConfig.defaults.io.proxyUrl = "http://YourDOMAINName/proxy/proxy.ashx"; make sure you use the domain name from you are using the application to access your proxy. If you write "localhost" then make sure you access your application via "localhost". Also, there was some programmatic error in the code that I Fixed please see the file attached.
  2. Make sure you configure your proxy.config file correctly.(with Username and password for the referenced urls). I am assuming that you know credentials to access THIS content or the content you are using.
  3. If you haven't had a chance to configure your proxy then please follow instructions on our blog: Setting up a Proxy | Support Services Blog
  4. See the attached modified code. I haven't gone through the entire code but it not just gives Token required error.

If this isn't the issue, let me know how I can repro this.

Thanks,

Akshay

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
ChrisHolmes
Occasional Contributor III

Good morning Akshay, Thanks for your reply. The proxy is configured correctly with username/pwd and does work as I have tested it correctly using just a simple map. I am now trying to get it working using this accordion display. This accordion display used to work but my work has since implemented different security policies which is resulting in my needing to go down the proxy road. Thanks again for your help, I will take a look at the code you sent back.

Chris

AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

You are welcome Chris. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
0 Kudos