AnsweredAssumed Answered

First attempt at bootstrap w/ sidebar

Question asked by schlot on Apr 27, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 by rdecastro

I am attempting to make a very simple bootstrap style of my map.  I'm using some of the samples from the bootstrap-map on github.  I'd like to be able to have a sidebar on the right when the screen is desktop or tablet size, but collapse it down to a button at the top when there isn't room.  When you click the button, I want a panel of what was in the sidebar to be available.  I'm having a hard time grasping the concept of the nav-bar and how to use toggle and/or collapse.  Maybe the combination I've come up with is nonsensical.

Since my current code has dojo TitlePane's, which can be collapsed, I added an accordion  to manage the content of the side bar that gives a similar flavor to my current maps.

Here's a fiddle of what I'm trying to do.  It still contains remnants of the original code I started from (the responsive citizen demo on github).  It's styled enough to collapse the sidebar, although that is coming from the column classes and nothing to do with getting it hooked up to a button in the top.

http://jsfiddle.net/schlot/o6dsnedc/1/

Outcomes