Model Builder - Data Expression Get Value

02-25-2015 07:36 AM
JasonSmith
New Contributor II

I am creating a buffer and spatial join which works fine. From the count field that gets added to the polygon after the spatial join I am wanting to do an expressions to query any counts 5 or higher. When I try to add a Select Data and cannot choose anything because the count field is not there yet. How can I accomplish this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jason,

What is the context of this question?.. ArcMap, ArcPy, etc. It is always a good idea to include this in your question and to post your question in the appropriate space like Python‌ or GIS‌ or Mapping

0 Kudos
JasonSmith
New Contributor II

Sorry, I didnt realize Model Builder was located in multiple areas. I thought it was specifically ArcMap.

When I went to Add Discussion it didnt give me the option to add it to a specific space.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jason,

There is a model builder group Model Builder‌ Now that I mentioned Model Builder group anyone that follows that group will see this thread. When you create a new discussion towards the bottom you have the ability to specify a space.

Places.jpg

Now in your case there is not an official esri Space for Model Builder so it could go in GIS‌ or Mapping‌ or the group Model Builder

ChrisDonohue__GISP
MVP Alum

This may help:

Modelbuilder - Working with incomplete derived data

ArcGIS Help (10.2, 10.2.1, and 10.2.2)

Chris Donohue, GISP

0 Kudos