Roberts Custom WAB Widgets

12-31-2014 11:28 AM
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
475 Replies
naveenb
New Contributor

hi robert,

could u plz work out on elevation profile widget.....as iam tied up with trying to developed dat.....

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Naveen,

I will consider this.

naveenb
New Contributor

Thanks for ur reply rob  and one more thing I want to ask is lyk while I'm passing the elevation service in to Geo processing tool I'm getting the ui part and I have drawn a line on the map I'm getting only x and y co ordinates on map evt geometry but we should get x,y and z to get the output that I have seen in an example. Could u plz help me whether we have to change the basemap to get that r any thing required for DAT.....ur response regarding will be helpful for my development.....

Regards,

Naveen.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Naveen,

I have no experience with working with an elevation service like you are attempting so currently I can not be of any help.

0 Kudos
DavidDas__GISP
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Robert,

Your Identify Widget will be a great addition.

Your Flex implementation of your enhanced Identify Widget was the ideal solution for us.

I liked how you could make a setting to Identify All Layers, and then you could drop a point on the map, and drill down to get the attributes of all the underlying layers, and copy the results to a text file.

You also had a way to select a specific layer from a drop down list and return a custom set of attributes.

Identifying features by drawing a shape (point, line, circle, rectangle, polygon, etc.,) was a great feature.

I would be delighted if you could bring some of this Flex functionality into your JavaScript version of the Identify Widget.

Thanks a million for making the Google Street View Widget!!

At this point ESRI should just get you onboard as their official Widget Wizard.

Best regards,

Tapas

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tapas,

Did you ever work out your proxy issue?

0 Kudos
DavidDas__GISP
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Robert,

I am still working on resolving the Proxy issues.

I found a thread that may have some clues. It explains how to make the Web AppBuilder work behind a corporate HTTP proxy:

https://community.esri.com/thread/105595

Best regards,

Tapas

0 Kudos
AdamChavez
New Contributor

I was able to use that thread to fix my proxy, First I contacted the network guys and found our proxy address

:http://PROXYHERE:PORTHERE

Also be sure to right click the BAT file and "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"

0 Kudos
BarnabyRockwell
Occasional Contributor III

Robert:  "Whats coming next?  I plan to begin work on an Identify widget."

Yahoo!      

0 Kudos