Multiple attributes in one Popout window

Jump to solution
01-09-2014 07:58 AM
Chang-HengYang
New Contributor III
HI all,

The attached file shows the popout window (identify)in Flex API. I wonder if someone knows how to make a similar popout window in Javascript API. The popout window displays the information according to the layers you want. For example, I can click the "Earthquakes > 1M", and information about this specific layer is displayed. 

Thanks,
Hank
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
You can set the content of an infoWindow to be just about anything you want. I don't know of any specific popup that would have the capability of what you're looking for, but you can be quite creative. It's just a matter of coding it.

You've probably seen the samples of Popup and InfoWindows that show several different ways of formatting it. Here's an example where I use a dGrid to show the results of an IdentifyTask for multiple layers in a dynamic layer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
You can set the content of an infoWindow to be just about anything you want. I don't know of any specific popup that would have the capability of what you're looking for, but you can be quite creative. It's just a matter of coding it.

You've probably seen the samples of Popup and InfoWindows that show several different ways of formatting it. Here's an example where I use a dGrid to show the results of an IdentifyTask for multiple layers in a dynamic layer.
0 Kudos
Chang-HengYang
New Contributor III
Hi Ken,

Thank you for the reply. Your popout window format is what I want. I will study your script.

Many thanks,
Hank
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
I'm glad to help. Please remember to click the check mark if this answered your question. This helps others searching for a similar answer.
0 Kudos
JonathanUihlein
Esri Regular Contributor
+1 to Ken for both a solid answer and using dgrid in a popup.
0 Kudos
JerryHughes
New Contributor
Ken,
I would also be interested in view the script to display Multiple attributes in one Popout window.  Where can I view the script?
jerry
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
If you right click on the page, you can see the code using View Source (IE) or View Page Source (Chrome and Firefox).
0 Kudos