Web app w/strange error; icons show up below header bar

Jump to solution
06-19-2015 01:49 PM
AndrewWallick2
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I've been working on a slightly customized app, and so I changed the colors of the header bar and widget icons. But now when I start the app, the icons display underneath the header bar (see picture below). Has anyone else had this issue, or have any ideas why this is happening?

The weird thing is that when I try to Inspect Element, the icons go back to where they're supposed to be, in the top right of the header bar. After that, they stay there. So I can't look at the css to figure out what is wrong.

Icon error.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndrewWallick2
New Contributor III

Robert,

I just tried replicating this in a different app, and what caused it was a logo I added in (the ATM logo in the top left). The image size was 500 pixels wide by 350 pixels high, and right when I added it in the new app, the same bug happened.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Andrew,

Did you make changes in the css? I would guess that you have got something off in your css that is doing this. The easiest test would be to copy the jimu.css from your stemapp folder over into your app after you rename you current jimu.css. if that is not it then you may have adjusted your client\stemapp\themes\TabTheme\widgets\Header\css\style.css file. If so then do the same for that file.

0 Kudos
AndrewWallick2
New Contributor III

Robert,

I just tried replicating this in a different app, and what caused it was a logo I added in (the ATM logo in the top left). The image size was 500 pixels wide by 350 pixels high, and right when I added it in the new app, the same bug happened.

ZeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

Andrew,

This is a known issue, it will be fix in next release.