Select to view content in your preferred language

How can I make different layers with 3D/2D content visible at the same time witihin a web scene

10-25-2023 06:31 AM
Labels (3)
AndreasDorsch
New Contributor II

In the Scene Viewer (and therefore also in the GeoBIM-App) the visibility of different scene layers interferes in an unpredictabel and uncontrollable way when using the building explorer: If one chooses a model for full model view with the building explorer, the other models are changing to default view (exterior shell) or are even vanishing completely. Unfortunately only with the building explorer it is possible to get the full model view (Architectural, and not only Exterior shell).

It should be possible to determine with the layers tab at any time, which models/layers are visibel as full model (not only exterior shell and without building explorer) at the same time. Only thus presentation, checking and comparison of a complex project is possible.

Can you help me with that?

Thanks!

Feel free to contact me. I'm willing to show what I mean on our current project.

1 Reply
NoraMarieVögele
New Contributor II

Hey @AndreasDorsch,

thank you for stressing this out. I'd also love to see all the 3D Data at the same time- especially for communication with stakeholders and costumers in GEOBIM, it's disturbing to see objects disappear.

Would love to know about the solution of this!

0 Kudos