AttributeError: ToolValidator object has no attribute 'isLicensed' message?

Jump to solution
07-31-2019 09:31 AM
MichaelTorbett
Occasional Contributor II

I have a model created in ArcGIS Pro that I'm trying to run with a python script. The model runs fine in Pro but when I run it as a script i get the message in the title above. What does this mean? I have an advanced license, so all tools should be good to go. 

I've used the python/model method several times before and haven't had this issue.

Thanks,

Michael

Tags (2)
24 Replies
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

That's cool.  It'll get fixed when it gets fixed; I haven't worked with rasters for a number of years (never in pro) and using this tool for the first time today.  Just wanted to add it to the 'users found' list...

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
AnnaFiedukowicz
New Contributor

I have the same Error while using arcpy.management.XYTableToPoint.

Does it mean that it is not possible to use all those tools as long as long ArcGIS Pro is not updated to 2.6?

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

The tools all appear to work just fine, they just toss the message. The bug fix slated for 2.6 will stop the messaage from being displayed.

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
RichardHughes2
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Anna,

Today I encountered the same nasty bug and worked around it by creating an XY Event Layer, then copying those features to a new feature class "in_memory" or "memory" which ever you prefer.

0 Kudos
RichardHughes2
Occasional Contributor III

I've encountered the same issue running PointsToLine_management with ArcPro 2.5.

0 Kudos