Select to view content in your preferred language

OIC 360 Images Not showing the whole 360 view

05-27-2024 05:47 AM
HabtamneshGoite
New Contributor II

Desperately asking again....

I have 360 images(Taken from a camera mounted on top of a car) and a Frame Table with ( X,Y,Z, SRS, Image, Name, Omega, Phi, Kappa) values. I created OIC and added the images using the frame table and filling the parameters as shown below. 

HabtamneshGoite_0-1716810531777.png

When displaying the images in the oriented imagery viewer, the images are not showing the entire 360 view. 

HabtamneshGoite_1-1716813728600.png

Things i tried:

1. I checked if the images correctly show 360 view with another viewer and YES they do. So there is no problem with the images. here is a screenshot of the same image in another viewer

HabtamneshGoite_2-1716813782146.png

2. I created Pipe separated string CameraOrientation field using the Orientation schema Type 2 and 3. but that did not fix the stitching problem.

2|H_WKID|V_WKID|X|Y|Z|RA1|RA2|RA3

3|H_WKID|V_WKID|X|Y|Z|RA1|RA2|RA3

3. I tested with different parameter values of the Camera Heading, Pitch and Roll and Nearest and Farthest distances Values. But these didn't fix it.

4. I created OIC for another data and location and the Stitching problem is still there. 

Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

HI 

Can you share with me a sample image please. I can test it out and get back to you with a solution. You can send it to me as a private message.  Also send me the table you are using. Just a few records. 

Secondly just to confirm you are working with the classic Oriented imagery catalog and not the integrated version. 

Thanks, 

Randall

0 Kudos
HabtamneshGoite
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for  your response! I am using the add on Oriented Imagery Catalog not the integrated Oriented Imagery Dataset. OID Viewer does not even support 360 images at all. I can't share any sample image other than those screenshot above. 

Here is the header of the frame table I used

HabtamneshGoite_0-1716874459262.png

when trying the PS string for Orientation, I used CamOri field instead of the individual Omega Phi Kappa fields.

0 Kudos
RandallRebello

HI

Without seeing actual values I cannot do much. 

I need to see what is happening. Send it to me as a private message on here. I can assure you it will not be seen by anyone else other than me. 

Thanks, 

Randall

0 Kudos
HabtamneshGoite
New Contributor II

Hi,

It looks like there is some kind of problem with ArcGIS pro Oriented Imagery Viewer! I just created an experience builder app with the same Oriented imagery catalog and the Viewer correctly displays the entire 360 degree view. 

0 Kudos
RandallRebello

Hi

Then can you check if you are using the latest version of the ArcGIS Pro addin? 

Randall

0 Kudos