unable to invite users they do not receive email

Jump to solution
09-03-2019 11:59 AM
AshleyCardinal
New Contributor

I have invited students to be users on my organizations Esri account. I need them to be able to have access to E learning. I have high school and middle school students. The high school students received the email and were able to access E learning, but my middle school students are not receiving the emails. I have tried to delete and resend them several times and still nothing. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Hi Ashley,

I can confirm that c.70 emails have been sent by My Esri to various users at your organization since last Wednesday. Almost all of them are invitation emails (some are for other actions).

For those who have not received them, have them check their spam folders, or have your email administrator at your organization confirm why they were not received.

Best regards,

Teresa

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Hi Ashley,

I can confirm that c.70 emails have been sent by My Esri to various users at your organization since last Wednesday. Almost all of them are invitation emails (some are for other actions).

For those who have not received them, have them check their spam folders, or have your email administrator at your organization confirm why they were not received.

Best regards,

Teresa

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri