Developer licences for ArcGIS Server 10.1-10.4.1 missing

Jump to solution
07-28-2019 08:57 PM
AndrewBiggins
New Contributor III

My ArcGIS Developer Subscription (AGS) previously included ArcGIS for Server 10.1-10.4.1 licences but these are now missing. The only licences now available are for 10.6 or 10.7.

Are AGS Server licences limited to only 10.6 or 10.7, or can I have access to a licence that will work on Server 10.4.1?

We still develop applications for Server 10.4.1 so only having access to the new versions means we can't do this development work.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndrewBiggins
New Contributor III

This was fixed by Esri technical support. The old version licences were removed from our subscription (I think after the latest renewal) and they had to re-add them.

Thanks also Josh for your answer. I was aware of the different product names but this could be useful to know for others.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew,

You still should have 10.1 - 10.4.1 available under the Product Selection ArcGIS for Server (see below screenshot). When Esri moved to 10.5 - to current the product nam changed so is a different selection.

Hope this helps,

Josh

0 Kudos
AndrewBiggins
New Contributor III

This was fixed by Esri technical support. The old version licences were removed from our subscription (I think after the latest renewal) and they had to re-add them.

Thanks also Josh for your answer. I was aware of the different product names but this could be useful to know for others.

0 Kudos