Authorized Official Loop?

Jump to solution
06-28-2023 11:44 AM
Labels (3)
AudreyMenninga
New Contributor

Hello! I bought a nonprofit Online Pro license recently. However, when I ran into problems, I went to contact ESRI and they said I wasn't the authorized official, even though it's my account that the license is registered under. I saw the "if this is an error send a message to request permission from the authorized official". However, the message went to me...who is the authorized official. Any suggestions on how to get out of that loop?? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Download the Admin PDF from How to Administer Users on My Esri. Page 10 of the PDF has the information on how to add an authorized caller to your organization, so that you submit issues (request cases) to Esri.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

Download the Admin PDF from How to Administer Users on My Esri. Page 10 of the PDF has the information on how to add an authorized caller to your organization, so that you submit issues (request cases) to Esri.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri
АртурМухаметзянов
New Contributor II

This option does not work, because I encountered the same problem and in the users section I do not have the ability to add people and distribute permissions.

0 Kudos