ArcGIS Online Organization activation

Jump to solution
03-25-2021 08:49 PM
Labels (3)
LuisPhillips
New Contributor

Hello there, I need a real help here. Two days ago I purchased the noncommercial personal user license, and I was activating the ArcGIS Online organization for the very first time and I was in a hurry and close the tab before the end. Today I was trying to activate my ArcGIS PRO and the message that I am not in an organization pops up. So, I enter in my ArcGIS Online account and the Organization tab was not there, I also send a request for permission but I am not in the manager rol, so I can't do anything. Now I don't know what to do, because now I have purchased a license but I am out of the organitization that alouds me to use the software. I hope somebody here can understand what had happened and guide me.

P.S.: Sorry for my terrible english, not a native speaker.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check in your My Esri account (My Organizations > Licensing > License Information > ArcGIS Online Information), if the ArcGIS Online subscription is activated or not? If the license is not yet activated, you can activate it again.

Jayanta_Poddar_1-1616740496272.png

Let us know if you still facing challenge in activating your AGOL organizational account.

You may also reach out to your locl Esri Support (Communication details in "Support" tab of My Esri > My Organizations).

Think Location

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check in your My Esri account (My Organizations > Licensing > License Information > ArcGIS Online Information), if the ArcGIS Online subscription is activated or not? If the license is not yet activated, you can activate it again.

Jayanta_Poddar_1-1616740496272.png

Let us know if you still facing challenge in activating your AGOL organizational account.

You may also reach out to your locl Esri Support (Communication details in "Support" tab of My Esri > My Organizations).

Think Location
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your post, I have already talk with a technical support assistant and he drive me through the solution, it was an account management issue and now I have a unified account between Esri and ArcGIS online. Anyway, your solution help me a lot to understand what was going on. Thank you so much again.

0 Kudos