How do I take the accumulation value generated by a geometric network and add it to a field within a feature class?

Jump to solution
11-05-2018 09:53 AM
JacobRougeaux
New Contributor III

I am working in Model Builder and would like to take the accumulation cost calculated by each iteration of a geometric network trace and add it to a feature class.  However, I don't know what tool or tools I need to run to accomplish this.  Ideally, I would like to get the accumulation cost value added to the GravityMain1 layer.  My model is included for reference.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Read the Usage section of the help file for the Trace Geometric Network tool. You will see that output is a group layer which you need to extract from using the select tool. At that point you could extract out the values of interest.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Read the Usage section of the help file for the Trace Geometric Network tool. You will see that output is a group layer which you need to extract from using the select tool. At that point you could extract out the values of interest.

JacobRougeaux
New Contributor III

Thank you!  I wasn't sure how to get the data from the group layer but that solved it.

0 Kudos