Runtime Content Missing Data

09-25-2014 11:24 AM
RyanStrobel
New Contributor

When I try to create runtime content, the SQLite database is missing data. The schema for the tables appear to be correct but all the editor tracking fields such as CREATED_USER are null. All GLOBALIDs are zeroed out - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}.

Info:

I have a basic Geodatabase with two feature classes. I am using Oracle(12.1) and the feature classes are registered as versioned. One feature class is a polygon and the other is a line. My problem exists in both 10.2.2 and 10.2.1 versions of ArcMap for all features in both feature classes.

I have tried to create runtime content using these two methods:

1. The Create Runtime Content GP tool.

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.2/index.html#//00170000019n000000

2. File -> Share As -> Runtime content...

All of my features OBJECTIDs, SHAPE and other fields are exported correctly. CREATED_USER, CREATED_DATE, LAST_EDITED_USER, LAST_EDITED_DATE AND GLOBALID are not exported correctly.

Is this by design are am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to export this data using ArcMap?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MarkCederholm
Occasional Contributor III

I'm seeing the same issue when sharing from ArcMap 10.4.  Also, I get a System.NotSupportedException when I try to query related records in Runtime .NET 10.2.7.  [I don't see this problem when querying geodatabases created using the Sync framework.]  Hopefully, the Quartz release and mobile map packages will fix this problem.

0 Kudos