Deleting Multiple bookmarks

01-10-2019 02:25 PM
ProvidenceAdu
New Contributor III

All  -  Is there way to delete multiple bookmarks at once in ArcGIS Pro?  I have over 200 bookmarks but I need only 16 of those bookmarks as of now, is there a way to delete the unwanted ones without having to click one by one? Dan Patterson Robert Schmidley

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

doesn't appear that the shift-highlight method works, but what I did is click on the first, then drag my mouse down so they were highlighted in blue, slowly I moved over to the right and clicked the X on the lower one and they were all removed

scratch that... I went back, and every one except the last were there... but wasn't a big issue in my sample of 3

0 Kudos
ProvidenceAdu
New Contributor III

Hi Dan, Thank you for you response, I tried you suggestion, and it's not working, do you mind sending me screenshots of what you did?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You missed the scratch that comment... I left the initial comment in case you had seen it

0 Kudos
ProvidenceAdu
New Contributor III

Hi Dan,

Please, I saw the scratch message, if I got it right, you meant I click the first bookmark, the drag mouse down so the bookmarks are highlighted blue and I hit the X. 

I tried that, only one bookmark gets highlighted, and if I click the X, it removes only one. I want to remove multiple at once.  

See the image below, only the south get highlighted, and if I click x, only the south gets removed. I want to be able to remove North, South, East, West, all at once. Also if I select and drag, it rearranges the bookmarks instead of highlighting all of them in blue.