Select to view content in your preferred language

Welcome to the GIS Day 2023 Forum Board!

07-07-2023 12:51 PM
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hello Community Members!

This year GIS Day takes place worldwide on Wednesday, November 15th. To celebrate, the Esri Community team invites you to use this 2023 Forum to ask questions, share ideas, provide support, and broadcast anything and everything related to GIS Day. We also encourage you to subscribe to this Board to keep up to date with the latest conversations.

Badge Alert

What would GIS Day be without badges!? Members who comment on a post or create a post in this Forum prior and/or on GIS Day, will receive an awesome one-of-a-kind GIS Day 2023 badge. This badge, no doubt, will be the coolest addition to your profile. 

So what are you waiting for?

Let's get to it.

Do you have an exciting event planned? A newbie at planning events and need some guidance? Simply want to ask a question or share GIS resources? This is the place to do so and we’d love to hear it. Comment below or create a post in this Forum today!

Register GIS Day Event

Make sure to register your GIS Day event here.

GIS Day UC Presence

At this year's UC the Esri Community team and the GIS Day team will be supplying User Conference attendees with details on how to join in on the fun in your own way from anywhere in the world. Make sure to swing by the GIS Day booth which is located by the 1-10 Demo theaters in the expo hall. 

In addition to this forum, GIS Day activities, events, and resources will be shared to the official GIS Day site and will also be posted to this space, so make sure to subscribe.

gis-day-logo-black.png

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
Tags (2)
19 Replies
Zhanchao_Yang
New Contributor III

Exciting to celebrate GIS Day'23

BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Most definitely! Are you planning anything fun for this year's GIS Day, @Zhanchao_Yang

Brianna Ettley
Zhanchao_Yang
New Contributor III

Our University invites Dr. Joseph Kerski from Esri with lightning talk and workshop. We also planned many fun activities.  Our GIS administrator already registered the events on GIS Day map.

0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

The one and only, @JosephKerski - how awesome! Your event sounds amazing and I know it'll be nothing but a success.

We'd love to know how your event goes so if you don't mind posting about the outcome of your GIS Day event [pictures are a plus] on this forum, I know other members would love to see it.

Brianna Ettley
0 Kudos
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

Oh many thanks Brianna!  I'm so honored and happy to be a part of the GIS education community - they are simply the best people on the planet!

--Joseph Kerski

TaiwoOlatunbosun
New Contributor III

I will love to see it

0 Kudos
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks Dr Yang!  I salute your MANY GIS innovations in research and instruction!--Joseph Kerski

TaiwoOlatunbosun
New Contributor III

Same here

0 Kudos
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

I will be at Monroe Community College NY and at SUNY Binghamton and SUNY Cortland for this year's 2023 GIS Day! - looking forward to it!  Then also the month of November at Dallas Community College and Tarrant County College, and the University of Wyoming, as well!  In 2023 I have visited over 35 colleges and universities and salute you all! 

--Joseph Kerski