Hello All, I am in the process of creating a geoprocessing service but am having an issue in getting my model to run with user input.
I have made a model that runs using a point feature class to select features from layer in my geodatabase. The model works as expected. However, when I change the point feature class to a empty point feature class called user_input, it won't work. I have set the properties to Feature set and set the schema to that file in the database. When I save and open the model it allows me to select a point and run the model. It even returns the expected results but they are all empty with no features selected.
When I have built models like this in 10.0 they worked. Now in 10.1 it doesn't.