MISSING RASTER OUTPUT??

Jump to solution
10-10-2013 04:41 AM
anTonialcaraz
Occasional Contributor II
Hi all,

I'm running a model that produces 34 different raster outputs. When I run the model from within the model window I can see all 34 outputs in the corresponding database. However, when I run the model from the toolbox only 33 outputs appear in the database. It is always the same raster dataset that is missing. After checking the processing window (see attached) I can see that the raster dataset in question is produced, it just doesn't show in the database. Obviously, I've checked workspaces, paths, etc...

I'm running the model in 10.0. Any ideas about why this may happen would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Toni
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Toni,

Just an idea but when in model builder right click on the output of the tool creating that missing raster and make sure its not intermediate.

Duncan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Toni,

Just an idea but when in model builder right click on the output of the tool creating that missing raster and make sure its not intermediate.

Duncan
0 Kudos
anTonialcaraz
Occasional Contributor II
Thanks a lot Duncan. That is exactly what happened...silly enough...

The outputs of Raster Calculator are made Intermediate by the model (if I'm not wrong) even though there are not connected to a further process. I made sure (but not entirely) that all those outputs where unticked for the Intermediate option but I overlooked that one.

Many thanks

Toni
0 Kudos
GregBacon
New Contributor II

I'm having the same problem even though my raster calculator output is not set to intermediate.  The first model run works and writes the output raster to my geodatabase, but subsequent model runs do not keep the raster even though the raster calculator result says it was successful. Do you have any suggestions on what else I can check?  Thank you.

0 Kudos