LAS

Jump to solution
02-02-2018 03:47 AM
tinigjeo
New Contributor

HI i have point xyz and can make LAS dataset?

0 Kudos
23 Replies
tinigjeo
New Contributor

Yes I try but did work ....this file is free or ought pay for work

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Not entirely sure what you mean. Were you able to successfully run the tool and convert your text file into a las file? In case you haven't please share any error message you obtained in the process.

As I mentioned before the txt2las functionality is part of the "free" open-source LGPL part of the software. In case you have any doubt please contact the owner of the software using this email: license@rapidlasso.com.

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

I think when convert txt file on Las..

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

hi

I will try  to make your example with  other point  but  doesnt work  for  more now i will send my work 

please attach folden to understand  what i have done

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

Judging from the screenshot you provided, you are able to successfully run the tool and create the LAS file. Do you have any other question? 

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

Yes look ok but when I do add the folder it's empty so what can I do for more...

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

OK, so you run the tool. It ends "successfully", but does not create any output file (so it does not work). To understand what is happening, I would have to get access to the file you are using and see a screenshot of the settings you use in the tool. Start with sharing a screenshot of the tool configuration. By that I mean this screen:

XanderBakker

Hi tini gjeo , can you share the screenshot as requested? And is it possible to share the data itself?

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

Ok it possible talk on private email

0 Kudos
tinigjeo
New Contributor

Give me your address for more...

0 Kudos