Inline Variables in Raster Calculator

Jump to solution
03-10-2014 12:07 PM
NoahHuntington
Occasional Contributor
I realize this has been a reoccurring theme in the forums, but I have been unable to find the solution.  I am using a model which relies on the output of one geoprocessing event before providing to the raster calculator.  It is necessary to use in line variables as the model uses an iterator and produces outputs multiple times. Anyway it seems that the output 'End_Pts_%n%' is not allowed in the expression 'SetNull(~IsNull("%End_Pts_%n%%"), "%Least Cost Path%")' and produces an error.  Is there a suitable syntax which will allow an inline variable in the raster calc expression?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NoahHuntington
Occasional Contributor
I have found solution (although this may have been obvious for some?).  I was able to avoid conflict by simply renaming the output.  (right click rename in model builder) and keep using the inline variable as actual name in file path.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NoahHuntington
Occasional Contributor
I have found solution (although this may have been obvious for some?).  I was able to avoid conflict by simply renaming the output.  (right click rename in model builder) and keep using the inline variable as actual name in file path.
0 Kudos