How to create a ModelBuilder in arcgis pro program that can export results into images format.

Jump to solution
01-18-2021 03:14 AM
cinnaaaoo
New Contributor II

How to create a ModelBuilder in arcgis pro program that can export results from point and line future classes Combine them into images format (e.g. .jpg, .png).

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If the tools that you would use don't exist in modelbuilder then you cant use modelbuilder unless you write a python script that you can use in modelbuilder.  And if you are going the script route you may as well develop a custom toolbox and use the script

Add a script tool—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Convert Feature To Raster (Raster Analysis)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Export or convert raster datasets—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Are at least two things to explore.

What have you looked already?

Have you tried it manually using the tools in ArcToolbox?  If so, replicate your workflow in Modelbuilder

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
cinnaaaoo
New Contributor II

Thank you. I want to combine the two future classes into just one image. And the two tools you gave me But it was not successful. Do you have any other building?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

sounds like you want to export a map

lots of options but little use for modelbuilder in the workflow if that is your intent

Introduction to export a map or layout—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
cinnaaaoo
New Contributor II

About that, but I want to make it in a modelbuilder, what tools can I use?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If the tools that you would use don't exist in modelbuilder then you cant use modelbuilder unless you write a python script that you can use in modelbuilder.  And if you are going the script route you may as well develop a custom toolbox and use the script

Add a script tool—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos