Geoprocessing : rectify

Jump to solution
03-08-2012 05:05 AM
Marc-AndréRobin
New Contributor
Hi,
I imported a jpg. and I added control points using the georeferencing tool.
After that I click update georeferencing. Then I wanted to rectify my raster to create a new one.
When the rectify window open the format is lock on File geodatabase so I cannot create a new raster.
I don't know why it's not working because I have rectify a lot of raster image before that.

Thanks for the help

Marc
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor
You need to change the output workspace.  It defaults to a File Geodatabase; therefore, the output would be a File Geodatabase raster.  Change this to a folder, and then you can output to a different format.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor
You need to change the output workspace.  It defaults to a File Geodatabase; therefore, the output would be a File Geodatabase raster.  Change this to a folder, and then you can output to a different format.
0 Kudos
Marc-AndréRobin
New Contributor
Thanks a lot for the help
0 Kudos
MarkSmitheram
New Contributor
I have had the exact same issue but next is how to change it

any pointers as its starting to do my head in and I bet it will be so simple to do
0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor
To change the format you need to change the output location to a folder instead of a File Geodatabase.  Once a folder is selected, you can change the format from the drop down.
0 Kudos
mohammedalharthi
New Contributor
thales007

can you show me how can i Change the workspace to a file folder plz ??
0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor
Please see the screenshot in the above post.  Click the folder button from the dialog, and browse to and select the folder.
0 Kudos
mohammedalharthi
New Contributor
thank you very very much 🙂
0 Kudos