GIS new bee here. I appreciate your valuable inputs to my problem:
I have two shape files - 1. population by blocks for a zip code - 85280 2. average daily traffic data (number of vehicles) of all streets in 85280. I need to find Location on map such that spot should have population > 10,000 and traffic count > 2,000 in 3 mile radius.
1. Set defintion query on your zip code layer using [Population Field] > 10000
2. Set defintion query on your traffic data using [Traffic Field] > 2000
3. Create a buffer on traffic data layer using buffer distance 3 miles ArcGIS Help 10.1
4. Perform spatial intersection between your zip code layer (step 1) and buffer feature class created in step 3 ArcGIS Help 10.1
5. Any point on the resulting feature class is the point you are interested in.