All processes have been run already

Jump to solution
03-17-2014 07:19 AM
ScottLouque
New Contributor III
I have built a model that exports a table to a .dbf file located in a folder. I ran the model once and it ran perfectly but when I try again it tells me, 'All processes have been run already'. I set the iteration in model properties to 'run until this variable is false' but it only runs one time.  What do I have to set to get it to overwrite the same .dbf file?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Have you tried validating the model (the tick button) that usually clears everything such that its like the first time you run it.

Also in Arcmap if you go to the menu option GeoProcessing > Options under the general tab you can set to overwrite as well as bunch of other useful stuff.

Duncan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Have you tried validating the model (the tick button) that usually clears everything such that its like the first time you run it.

Also in Arcmap if you go to the menu option GeoProcessing > Options under the general tab you can set to overwrite as well as bunch of other useful stuff.

Duncan
ScottLouque
New Contributor III
validating seems to solve the iteration problem but when I run the model it's not overwriting my existing file. It's just making _1 next to it. And I have overwrite checked in geoprocessing options.
0 Kudos
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Can you zip up the toolbox so we can look at the model?
0 Kudos
ScottLouque
New Contributor III
Just figured it out! Thanks for your input.
0 Kudos
CarlosKrefft
Occasional Contributor

What was the solution?

0 Kudos